В брой две на WIPO Magazine може да откриете слудните теми:
- Publishers: the Midwives of Literature Richard Charkin, Executive Director of Bloomsbury Publishing, the home of Harry Potter books and countless other bestsellers, shares his views about the opportunities and challenges confronting the publishing industry.
- Understanding Copyright A Life Skill considers the importance of copyright education and offers some practical advice on how to set up an effective copyright education program.
- Uncorking Georgias Winemaking Potential Georgia is home to over 500 indigenous grape varieties. This article examines what is being done to realize the countrys enormous winemaking potential.
- Panama: Three Marks for Development how WIPO is supporting small producers in Panama to build their brands and add value to their products.
- The Evolution of Technology Markets: Separating Fact from Fiction Open innovation is often held up as a major change in the innovation landscape. But what evidence is there to support this? This article takes a closer look at the data and reflects on the role of technology markets in encouraging open innovation practices.
Also in this issue:
- Hiriko: Making Urban Mobility Sustainable With urban population set to rise to 4.9 billion by 2030, the Hiriko, the worlds first sustainable urban vehicle offers a way for cities to ease urban congestion and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Chile Reforms R&D Law reports on the recent evolution of Chiles innovation landscape.
- UEFAs Battle for its Brand considers how Europeans soccers governing body goes about protecting one of the worlds well-known brands.
In WIPO Magazine 2/2012 you can be find the following topics: